TouchDesigner Basic Course
TouchDesigner is a media platform for visual programming of generative 3D and 2D graphics, video mapping, interactive installations and for creating applications.
Our course is designed for a relatively short time to immerse the student in the maximum number of aspects of the platform, to give an idea of sustainable working with 3D graphics, sound processing and synchronization with music programs, and provide the skills to create the user interface for their applications.
Main focus of the course is the academic approach and deep understanding of software structure, data flow and 3D graphics on advanced level.
The course is designed for media artists, vj, interested in 3D graphics, and musicians who want to expand their visual performance show.
Course contains 10 Hours of screen recordings + Patches for all examples from the video.
- Basics of interface
- Data Types
- Basic render setup and render output to projectors / screens
- Working with geometry - SOP Basics
- Integration with Houdini
- Advanced SOP
- Advanced control of video playback
- CHOP and working with live data. Working with events.
- Key animation. (Animation Comp) and Relative Timelines
- Working with tabular data and scripting
- Compositing and work with textures
- Shading - minimalism
- Shading - Photorealism
- Shading - the basics of GLSL shading
- Sound analysis
- 4 ZIP and 13 MP4