TouchDesigner Intermediate Course
TouchDesigner is a media platform for visual programming of generative 3D and 2D graphics, video mapping, interactive installations and for creating applications.
Our course is designed for a relatively short time to immerse the student in the maximum number of aspects of the platform, to give an idea of sustainable working with 3D graphics, sound processing and synchronization with music programs, and provide the skills to create the user interface for their applications.
Main focus of the course is the academic approach and deep understanding of software structure, data flow and 3D graphics on advanced level.
The course is designed for media artists, vj, interested in 3D graphics, and musicians who want to expand their visual performance show.
Course contains 7 Hours of screen recordings + Patches for all examples from the video.
- Synchronization TD with Ableton Live
- Setup windows computer to send midi data over ethernet and localhost
- Generating sound in TD.
- Keyframe Animation.
- Both way Integration of TD with Resolume
- Scripting in TD.
- Creation an user interface
- Working with arrays of data. Generation of nodes
- Cloning and using of external operators (tox)
- Concept of Hi level patch abstraction
- Optimization of the patch and performance.
- Kinect. Generation of geometry based on the depth map.
- Kinect. Working with skeleton data.
- Recording of animation.
- Servo control from TouchDesigner using Arduino,
- Servo and Firmata libraries.
- 7 MP4 and 3 ZIP