|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
TouchDesigner 204: Real Lights in TD & GrandMA
You'll get 6 MP4, 1 XML, 4 TOE, 3 GZ and 1 TXT
Intensive workshop about light programming and design
using profits of both GrandMa and TouchDesigner,
produced in Collaboration with Pavel Zmunchila ( Setup Designs )
In this course we cover approach of Light setup and control in both TouchDesigner and GrandMA, also going very detailed to integration of both programs, including topic of using MA3D for visualization of Lights controlled by TouchDesigner.
At last part we also discovering the approach of using Lasers in TouchDesigner with focus of secure using of lasers.
Course Contains 10,5 Hours of Videomaterials as well a TouchDesigner Projects and GrandMA showfiles
Part 1 - Intro to Light Design( 53 min)
Part 2 - Intro to GrandMA( 1 hour)
Part 3 - TouchDesigner ( 1,5 hour)
- Efficient way to build the DMX Chart using Script CHOP
- Networking in MA. Network addresses in MA onPC and Lighting desks.
- How (and when) to connect up to 15 consoles in one network?
- Master and Backup systems. Sessions, permissions, worlds.
- Setting up a Loopback adapter and Connecting MA onPC to MA3D.
- Patching the test scene with 100+ fixtures. Import of 3D models to MA.
- Exporting tables and coordinates of the fixtures from MA into TouchDesigner to create a pixel mapping engine.
- Setting up incoming and outgoing data streams, using ArtNet Inputs.
Part 4 - GrandMA -Sequences ( 75 min)
- Previews, presets, sequences, cues, effects, control panels, cuelists, fixture properties and more.
- Graph Editor
Part 5 - GrandMA ( 1 Hour)
- Fixture Groups
- Setting up Transformation in MA3D
- Bitmapping in GrandMA
- Programming FX
Part 6 - TouchDesigner ( 1,5 hour)
- CHOP processing optimisation
- Automatic generation of DMX Charts from GrandMA XML
- Setting up Replicator for MultiUniverse projects
- Pixel mapping in TouchDesigner
Part 7 - TouchDesigner ( 1 hour 20 min)
- Additional opportunities to expand the functionality of MA, using TouchDesigner and Ableton:
- Advanced MIDI control. Configuring MIDI and DMX Remote inputs to connect to external control devices.
- OSC integration.
- The use of Ableton as an external timeline with MIDI notes and envelopes
Part 8 - Laser Graphics in TouchDesigner ( 55 min)
- Understanding of Laser mechanics - or how avoid the scanner burning
- Laser CHOP
- Etherdream CHOP
- Sollingeer LA Toolbox
- Controlling Colors
- Masking Laser output
Part 9 - Moving Heads ( 70 min)
- Two techniques for tracking moving heads with TouchDesigner and MA.
- Pan Tilt Calculation based on 3D coordinates in TouchDesigner using Script CHOP
- Baking up the Laser and DMX Data
- Controlling GrandMa from TD